- Sharon Isbin, Premier Classical Guitarist, and the Steeldrivers bluegrass band on tap for 2015 -16 Miami Hamilton Artist Series
- Jerry Douglas presents The Earls of Leicester, Arlo Guthrie’s Alice’s Restaurant 50th Anniversary, and Patty Griffin highlight Miami Middletown 2015-16 Season
- Tickets will be available at the door for the Carlos Nunez and April Verch show on Saturday, March14th at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets are still available for the Balsam Range/Helen Highwater show tonight at Parrish Auditorium.
- IBMA Entertainers of the Year, Balsam Range and Helen Highwater kick off the second half of the season this Saturday, Feb.28th
muartistseries on John Cowan, John McFee and Fri… Douglas on John Cowan, John McFee and Fri… muartistseries on Interview with John Cowan abou… Melanie on Interview with John Cowan abou…
Tag Archives: The Milk Carton Kids
Sarah Jarosz received two (Best Folk Album and Best Americana Song), Della Mae (Best Bluegrass Album, and the Milk Carton Kids (Best Folk Album. In addition 14 Grammy nominations went out to previous Regional Artist Series performers.
I was also keen on the dry, tongue-in-cheek suit and tie wearing duo Milk Carton Kids, moreso than the Seattle chamber-folk band Hey Marseilles, who were pleasant enough, but they’ve got a long ways to go before stepping outside … Continue reading
Sean Rowe will open the evening on Saturday, November 2nd at Miami University Middletown. The Wall Street Journal describes Sean this way, “He is a true singer, and his guitar style is unique to himself.” Get more information about Sean … Continue reading