- Tickets are still available for the Balsam Range/Helen Highwater show tonight at Parrish Auditorium.
- IBMA Entertainers of the Year, Balsam Range and Helen Highwater kick off the second half of the season this Saturday, Feb.28th
- Hot Rize tickets will be available at the Box Office tomorrow night at 6:30 p.m. Show time is 7:30 p.m.
- Update: Jay Ungar and Molly Mason tickets are all gone! Huun Huur Tu and Hot Rize still available.
- Tickets will be available for the Carolina Chocolate Drops tonight at Miami University Hamilton. Show starts at 7:30 p.m.
muartistseries on John Cowan, John McFee and Fri… Douglas on John Cowan, John McFee and Fri… muartistseries on Interview with John Cowan abou… Melanie on Interview with John Cowan abou…
Tag Archives: Sarah Jarosz
Sarah Jarosz received two (Best Folk Album and Best Americana Song), Della Mae (Best Bluegrass Album, and the Milk Carton Kids (Best Folk Album. In addition 14 Grammy nominations went out to previous Regional Artist Series performers.
New York Times article previews new albums from future (Jarosz) and past (Los Lobos, Corea, Bey, and more) Miami Regional performers
A recent article in the Times provides information about a number of upcoming artists with new albums. They include: SARAH JAROSZ Now 22, this singer-songwriter has been celebrated as a roots-music prodigy since her teens, mainly for her proficiency on mandolin, … Continue reading
I was also keen on the dry, tongue-in-cheek suit and tie wearing duo Milk Carton Kids, moreso than the Seattle chamber-folk band Hey Marseilles, who were pleasant enough, but they’ve got a long ways to go before stepping outside … Continue reading
Lee Zimmerman recently posted a multiple day review from the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. We have included portions concerning our upcoming artists who are appearing this Fall at Miami Hamilton and Miami Middletown. “The day began innocently enough, as any day … Continue reading