- John Cowan and friends to kick off MUH Artists Series
- Tickets for all shows go on sale July 15th through the Box Office in the Shriver Center
- Richard Thompson (solo acoustic) to perform at Miami Middletown on October 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
- Pokey LaFarge’s Central Standard Time Tour and Hot Rize with special guests, Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers open Miami Middletown Artist Series this Fall.
- John Cowan, John McFee and Friends open Miami Hamilton Series for 2014-15
There are no public comments available to display.
Tag Archives: Miami University Middletown
The Goo Goo Dolls Coming to Miami University Middletown on Friday, April 25th for the Otis Midnight Sessions
We are thrilled to announce that the Miami Regional Artist Series has been selected to host one of the shows on the The Otis Midnight Sessions tour with the Goo Goo Dolls. River Runs North opens the show at 7:30 … Continue reading
2012-13 Season Hugh Laurie, Dailey and Vincent, Esperanza Spaulding, Mary Black, Arlo Guthrie, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Chick Corea 2011-12 Season (Middletown High School) Earl Klugh and Nnenna Freelon, The Sam Bush Band, The Grascals and Josh Williams Band, Aaron Neville … Continue reading
Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers, IBMA Emerging Artists of the Year, made their Opry debut tonight. They will be featured at the Miami Middletown Series on February 8th and will share the stage with Blue Highway.
Banjoists Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn have mastered the deceptively intricate art of the duet. Their performances embrace a diversity almost unthinkable – coming from just two banjos and one voice. Washburn’s beguiling composing, playing and singing blend with Fleck’s … Continue reading