- John Cowan and friends to kick off MUH Artists Series
- Tickets for all shows go on sale July 15th through the Box Office in the Shriver Center
- Richard Thompson (solo acoustic) to perform at Miami Middletown on October 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
- Pokey LaFarge’s Central Standard Time Tour and Hot Rize with special guests, Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers open Miami Middletown Artist Series this Fall.
- John Cowan, John McFee and Friends open Miami Hamilton Series for 2014-15
There are no public comments available to display.
Tag Archives: Miami Middletown
Named as one of the 100 Greatest Guitarists by Rolling Stone Magazine, Richard Thompson has dazzled audiences all over the world since his days as a member of Fairport Convention. This promises to be a special evening. All seats are … Continue reading
Sean Rowe will open the evening on Saturday, November 2nd at Miami University Middletown. The Wall Street Journal describes Sean this way, “He is a true singer, and his guitar style is unique to himself.” Get more information about Sean … Continue reading
Lee Zimmerman recently posted a multiple day review from the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. We have included portions concerning our upcoming artists who are appearing this Fall at Miami Hamilton and Miami Middletown. “The day began innocently enough, as any day … Continue reading